State Awards / Competitions
State Convention provides a wonderful opportunity for councils and individuals to receive leadership recognition based on their involvement this past school year. Recognitions range from council competitions to individual awards. Each of the awards / competitions are listed below with specific directions on how to both fill out and submit the information.
Remember to follow the specific guidelines for the submission of each award or competition. Some submissions are Google Doc Forms while others require mailing. The deadline for all submissions (Good Docs or postmarked mailing) is
February 28, 2020.
Every school should fill out the Awards/Competitions School Entry Form when you are ready to submit your awards (NOTE: This Google Doc replaces the Contest Entry Form that schools have mailed in to TASC in the past.)
The purpose of the school composite entry form is to prepare TASC for the number of awards and competitions that will take place at State Convention this year. It is also beneficial in the preparation of judges and the appropriate classrooms for judging. The deadline to submit this school entry form is February 28, 2020.
Council Awards / Competitions:
- Four Star Award - Guidelines | Application | Report Form - PDF (Word)
- Platinum Award - (Word)
- T-shirt Competition (PDF Download)
- Scrapbook / E-scrapbook Comp - Guidelines | Cover Form | Report Form - PDF (Word)
- Individual Project Awards - Guidelines | Report Form - PDF (Word)
Individual Student Awards / Competitions:
- Member of the Year Award - Coming Soon!
- Above and Beyond Award - Coming Soon!
- Essay Contest Rules - Essay Contest Cover Sheet (PDF Download) - Coming Soon!
- Speech Contest Rules - Speech Contest Cover Sheet (PDF Download)
- Individual Leadership Awards (Award Information - PDF Download)
Adult Awards / Competitions:
- Advisor of the Year - PDF (Word) - Coming Soon!
- Administrator of the Year - PDF (Word) - Coming Soon!